Wednesday, January 5, 2011

5/365


I had a good day until bible study tonight and then.... well lets just say that I ran into a very close minded individual who shall remain nameless. It really doesn't matter what he said or didn't say but how it made me feel. I in fact got ANGRY and as I type this if you were sitting here you would hear the keys being pounded on one by one key after key. This is my purge - I need to forgive, let it go and say "Lord help HIM" but right I just want to say all the things I couldn't "think" of in the moment. Why is it that in the moment you don't have the words that you need but then after the confrontation you have the perfect thing that you coulda' woulda' and shoulda' said? Now I would say to him that in the bible the Lord says "I am the way the truth and the light" not an entity, not a religion, not a building etc...

So what did he in fact suggest or rather out and out say? What I HEARD was that all non-catholics are going to hell - and boy oh boy did I get my dander up.... is that exactly what he said? NO........ but pretty darn close - close enough for me to speak out without those right words.... Jesus give me peace - forgive that man and me... give me peace. Lord help me.... (all said in a screechy high pitched southern drawl) Now go read it again - insert the comedy and laugh.

No comments: