Tuesday, January 25, 2011

25/365

One of my true passions in life other than my family is reading.  I LOVE to read like I love chocolate. 

Reading is an escape for me.  I remember when I was younger I used to actually get grounded from reading as a punishment! Now, it makes me laugh out loud that that but I have to admit that it worked. 

Words to me are like a painting that with each brushstroke becomes more and more beautiful.  I love words and that they have the potential to take you anywhere, be anything, feel any emotion all from that small little placed you are curled up at the time reading. 

Books are a treasure to me... What is your favorite book?  Where is it that words take you?  Where do you want to go?  What do you want to be? 

With the magic of a book you CAN go there, be that etc... READ! 


My greatest desire is that Allie Beth have a love for reading like I do. 

No comments: