Saturday, January 22, 2011

22/365

22 days of blogging - that my friends is a lot of words - tonight I find myself at a loss as to what to actually write about - my papa would be picking up the dictionary and thanking God for a word other than "nematodes" or some other agricultural something or other - so I'll just say that today was a GOOD day - my head didn't hurt - I feel back to normal - a dear friend did my hair for me - which I love by the way - David cleaned some of the house and did laundry while Allie Beth and I were out - we went to the OWL open house at Walter B Park with friends - it was good - now back home - to do... something.  Have a good night my dear friends and thank God for our words and the freedoms we have that others don't - we are free to write about our nematodes.  Today was a GOOD day.

2 comments:

Tina said...

I Love it! It was a great evening! Great blog and your hair looks fabulous! I love it dark!

Anonymous said...

You've gotten a good start with your 365/365 goal...wow already 365/22!