Sunday, January 9, 2011

9/365


This morning I woke up to little hands rubbing my head and hearing giggles in my ear who do you think it was? My Allie Beth - the little devil. Our morning dialogue went something like this:

Allie Beth: Mommy can I have some Cookie Crisp with you

Me: Allie how about you have some in your own bowl

Allie Beth: it doesn't taste the same mommy

Me: you want a mommy and me bowl

Allie Beth: YES YES YES oh mommy you are the best.

How could I resist?


Today was icy and wet with a dash of snow thrown in just to tease the kid in us and the children we now have. It was supposed to be about 4 inches, I think we got less than 1 inch BUT we made the best of it catching snowflakes on our tongues and tossing "snowballs at each other" Today was a good day....

Now I'm ending the day curled up in front of a fire with my book in hand relaxing/recharing and getting ready for the busy week ahead. I think about my life and how FULL it is and am in awe of how "good" I have it. I have an adoring husband who helps out all the time **like in the morning since school is out he is actually staying at home to help w/ the little ones**, a daughter who still wants to share a bowl of early morning cereal with me, and friends calling to check on us making sure our electricity is on, we have enough food should the roads get worse and firewood to stay warm by. I am blessed and know that life is sweet because of the FULL life I lead. Thank you dear family and friends it is because of you with you in my life that I can say.

Life is SO SO good!

No comments: