Saturday, January 29, 2011

29/365

Dear David,

You are my husband, my friend, my lover, my constant in this crazy thing we call life.  Since the day you entered my life you have been my light house, you have kept me grounded, kept me safe, sheltered me in every storm.  YOU are my light on the darkest of days, you are my song in the quite, you are...

This is how I feel about you and though these words come from my heart I feel like they are still lacking in showing the amount of love I feel for you. 

"I was a shell of myself until you found me, you saw me, though I breathed. I was blind in this world, though I could see. And then you came… and I was awakened you completed me."

1 comment:

Sammielee615 said...

I just love reading your blogs Aimee :) They make me happy. I miss you tons.