Thursday, January 6, 2011

6/365









Today I started keeping a darling two year old named Chloe - since I already have a four year old I keep named Chloe I call her lil bit or when talking about her or writing down things in my planner I call her "Chloe squared" w/ the subscript two above her name. It makes me smile thinking about her, she was so precious today, actually ALL five of the girls were. So since I have yet to actually blog about a day in my life before here was my day....

7 a.m. Alarm goes off and I hit snooze until 7:15 - a little after that Chloe squared arrives with her mommy we do the getting adjusted etc. By 8 a.m. Cecilia (2) Jenna (3) and Chloe (4) have arrived and my daughter Allie Beth (4) has gotten up so we begin breakfast of toast, eggs or cereal of course all the girls chose cereal and I chose the toast and eggs 8:30 is clean up - potty time - and then I'm sneaking out the door to put another car seat in the Mountaineer 8:45 I am putting coats on the girls and packing my bag. Five minutes later I am turning around to grab my bag and cap 9 a.m. I'm dropping off all 7 of my Tamale Pies and Mexican Rices to Tina for the Meal Swap 9:10 I am driving back to the house for wipes and my camera 9:20 I am pulling into the Dogwood Park for some fun time with the girls where we played, laughed, took pictures, tossed and rolled in the leaves and played follow the leader 9:45 is snack time at the park (gold fish and juice) **Cassie and her two daughters plus the baby girls she keeps meets us up there to play and I got to have some Mommy conversation YAY**

10:30 is the drive home and unloading all the girls getting their coats off them - the shoes into the front hall basket and potty time 11:00 I put on the Circle Time CD and do PreK (calender - letters - etc) with them while the lunch is cooking in the oven 11:45 I have set all five places - poured milks and have all the girls eating lunch PHEW (supper mommy is getting tired) 12:15 story time and then a much needed NAP TIME - All the girls are down if not asleep so I began clean up - laundry - sweeping and mopping the kitchen - setting up for PreK (art OWL project) and get in some much needed relaxing on the couch w/ my Mom Agenda Planner and yes the Pottery Barn Catalog 1:30 p.m. lil Chloe wakes up frightened so I hold her and doze until 2 p.m. then it is time to wake up the girls - put up the nap mats - more potty time - put out snacks and sing silly songs 2:45 we start our PreK Owl Art Project ** we made four of them** and yes the girls did all the painting but I admit I did all the gluing ha ha! 3:45 we are wrapping up PreK and yes it took about an hour 3:45 cleaning up the mess that we made in the kitchen Cecilia leaves and the girls go to play in the playroom 4:20 Chloe and Jenna leaves and lil Chloe crawls into my lap for some cuddle time while Allie Beth reads us a book 5:15 lil Chloe leaves ... I tell Allie Beth to put on her shocks and shoes while I pack a bag w/ Tamale Pie and Mexican Rice for a friend whose sons are sick (I just wanted to show her we loved her) 5:35 we are out the door - stopping and turning around once when I realize I have left my wallet then things get funny about 9 miles away I realize that the cash I had in my jeans are in fact in the jeans I just changed OUT of and my car is on E so I call David who is teaching night school - he can't come and I have no cash or debit card and the gas station doesn't take checks so then I call Cristy the friend I am supposed to be loving and doing something nice for to come put 10 worth of gas into MY car ( I was SO embarrassed) meanwhile another friend who I am supposed to be at her house by six is calling I then go home get my cash put more gas in the car getting to her house around 7:30 p.m. b/c I have gotten lost on the way because I have been talking to a friend on speaker phone and missed my exit twice ha!- SO... we are there eating pizza - catching up and while the girls play, she works on her stuff I proceed to go through bags and bags of cloths she is donating and find 2 LEAF size bags of clothing to take home with me 10: p.m. I leave for home **note usually Allie Beth is ALWAYS in bed by nine but tonight was an exception** 10:30 I arrive home - Allie Beth is asleep (I change her and put her in bed) while David unloads the two bags - we talk for a bit and now it's over 12 hours later as I sit typing this.... on that note Good night my sweet sweet friends. I can't believe you made it to the end of my litany of words that equaled my day. I love you all until we meet again. God Bless and Good Night...

No comments: