Monday, February 7, 2011

37/365

Right now I'm "pushing through".  I am tired, I am still sick to my stomach taking antibiotics, Allie Beth is having tummy trouble and David is teaching night school making me a partial single mother.  Ugh... Sometimes pushing through is all you can do taking a second, minute, hour, day, month, year at a time.

So today, I'm tired, I stressed, I'm lonely and I'm IT in this life most of the days of the week for my precious child.  I don't have time or energy for the stuff life throws at us but it keeps on coming and sometimes I rise above and sometimes I don't.  I am the best I can be today, maybe tomorrow I will be better. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing your best...I'm hoping for a better day for you tomorrow!

ssilykids said...

You are a great mom, and you do all you can for her. Stop stressing about Allie, she is wonderful, and happy. You worry about you getting better! Luv ya!